Test Sieve Recertification
Verify the accuracy of your test sieves with traceable certification documentation generated through our on-site lab. Fill out the form on the right to request to have your test sieves certified/recertified. Once submitted, our customer service team will reach out with further details and begin to process your request. Not sure which certification you require? Check out this article to learn more about the differences between them. To ensure the safety of the carrier and our staff, we require the submission of the SDS information for the material tested on the sieves (if applicable) and a signed declaration that the test sieves are cleaned and free of debris.
Click here to download a copy of the Declaration of Cleanliness. Upload the signed copy in the File submission box to the right.
To thoroughly clean your test sieves, follow the steps listed below:
- Position the test sieve over a collection pan and turn it over.
- Using a circular motion, gently brush the underside of the test sieve with an appropriate test sieve cleaning brush.
- Take the handle of the test sieve cleaning brush and gently tap the side of the test sieve to dislodge any particles that may have become plugged throughout the wire mesh screen.
- Wash the sieve using a mild detergent and rinse clean with warm water. This can be done by hand or with an ultrasonic sieve cleaner.
- Dry the test sieve. This can be done via air drying or by placing it in an autoclave under a reasonable amount of heat.
Review our article on how to clean a test sieve for more information.
All Test Sieves come with a Certificate of Compliance, example below.